At Patricia Lake Bungalows we maintain a family atmosphere and hope that our guests treat us as kindly as they are treated. Guests who choose not to be courteous and polite will be asked to leave immediately.
- Rates in CDN$ and based on 2 persons/double occupancy
- Rates may be subject to change
- All rooms are not shown on website and may not be exactly as shown
- Extra person 12 year and older, $12/night plus taxes
- Patricia Lake Bungalows will not guarantee a specific room number but we will try to accommodate your request to the best of our ability. Due to extenuating circumstances, i.e. animal problems, we may have to change your location on the property.
- A 3 night minimum applies for the long weekends and for units in the summer season unless otherwise advised by reservations.
Payment/Deposit To Secure Reservation
- A first night deposit charged on Credit card is required on ALL bookings prior to May 1 of the upcoming season.
- Deposits may not be reversed or changed upon check-in for 1 or more bookings. It is the responsibility of the Guest to collect the funds from their party members when booking a reservation. To avoid confusion PLB recommends EACH room has an individual credit card associated with the guests staying in the room and EACH room is charged separately for the deposits.
- Thanksgiving Long Weekend, full payment for the entire weekend must be received 1 month prior to arrival or reservation will be automatically cancelled. Full payment is taken 1 month prior to arrival.
- 7 day Cancellation and/or change policy. There is no fee for cancellations made outside of 7 days prior to arrival. (Long weekends, group bookings, travel agent bookings – see exceptions to follow) Cancellations made within 7 days are subject to a cancellation fee in the amount of one night stay.
- 2 weeks cancellation for holiday long weekends.
- Thanksgiving weekend – 1 month cancellation & full payment required one month prior.
- Group cancellation 60 days prior/ 2 month
Group Policy (defined as more than 2 booking)
- Maximum 5 cabins (any type) for all families/groups.
- Deposits may not be reversed or changed upon check-in for group bookings. It is the responsibility of the Guest to collect the funds from their party members when booking a reservation. To avoid confusion PLB recommends EACH room has an individual credit card associated with the guests staying in the room and EACH room is charged separately for the deposits.
- 2 month/60 day cancellation and or change policy for all Group Booking. Any Groups who have More than 5 cabins will be told to leave immediately No refund, No exceptions. i.e.5 cabins are reserved under 1 name and several other families from the SAME group book under different name, so the group now has more than 5 cabins.
Full payment is required 1 month prior to arrival and is non refundable. 1 month cancellation policy (30 days)
Pets are welcomed in type 1 & type 2 cottages only and we have a maximum 5 “pet friendly” cabins.
You MUST have your special pet pre-approved by us prior to arrival. Sorry, no exceptions! Unfortunately, if you arrive with a pet and you do not have pre-approval, you will be asked to leave and find other accommodations.
For every pet that is pre-approved there is a fee of $10/night. A portion of this “pet fee” is donated to the Hinton SPCA.
All Pets must be kept on a leash and never left unattended in cabin, even in a kennel. Upon arrival please ask for your special pet “goodie” bag!
All rooms are no non-smoking. A fee of $200 will be charged if the room has been smoked in.
Patricia Lake Bungalows uses the information provided on the reservation form in the event there is a need to contact you regarding your stay such as damage to rooms or lost/found items. Your personnel information will also be used to direct telephone calls to your guest room and to complete transactions requested by you, or to send you administrative communications either about your account with us or about features of our business. It will be retained on file and used to facilitate your next check in & where possible, to meet your accommodation and service preferences on future visits. The information may also be used to contact you regarding promotions, marketing and special events at Patricia Lake bungalows. In no way will your personal information be given to any other third party.